Technical Consultants are talented and creative individuals who will play a big role in project design, implementation and support. You will be actively engaged in a collaborative environment to develop fast iterative solutions. You will work in an open environment where you can freely express your ideas and be supported by mentors and an incredibly talented team. You will have an opportunity to refine your technical skills, get training on SAS solutions and add certifications to your personal portfolio.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support consulting projects with data integration, ETL and master data management.
- Develop competencies in SAS programming, Data Integration and master data management.
- Conduct technical requirements gathering and documentation.
- Participate in solution design, data preparation and automation of reporting.
- Develop advanced custom code to augment SAS software for client specific needs
- Work with client business users and IT stakeholders to provide post-implementation maintenance and support
WHAT YOU'VE DONE (DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?)
- You have an Undergraduate degree in computer science or other quantitative field with computer science coursework/experience
- You have high degree of literacy in the following areas: programming, data transformation and ability to manipulate large quantities of complex data
- You have the ability to work across multiple platforms (PC, UNIX, mainframe, etc.)
- You have familiarity with SAS, Access, VBA, HTML, etc.
- You have technical competence in at least one programming language using embedded SQL querying language
- You are enthusiastic about working collaboratively with internal and client teams
- You have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and are comfortable talking through your ideas and work flow
- You have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- You have enthusiasm for learning new tools and solutions
OUR TEAM AT CT GLOBAL
We are an innovative and performance driven company making a positive difference to the success of our clients. Our team is enthusiastic about the opportunity to work for our company and contribute to our success. It creates the perfect scenario to contribute to our client success and to grow your skills and experience in a diverse and positive working environment.
Our team tells us they really enjoy working at CT Global. If you want to be part of this team, please let us know and we will find the best opportunity for you on our team.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with more information.