- Dynamic consolidation. Provides on-demand access to actual and planning data.
- Accounting logic. Supports multiple accounting standards and partial ownership consolidations.
- Budgeting and planning. Supports rolling forecasts, top-down and bottom-up budgeting and budget-cycle seeding.
- Process management. Eases management of reporting and data entry forms with web-based workflow control.
- Data management. A prebuilt data model creates a consistent view and allows true integration with other SAS solutions.
- Information delivery. Offers efficient report distribution to a large and diverse user community.
PUBLISH FINANCIAL REPORTS FASTER.
Close your books faster by performing on-demand consolidations – including automatic currency conversion, intercompany eliminations, ownership adjustments, allocations and more.
COMMUNICATE STRATEGY MORE EFFECTIVELY.
Integrated planning, budgeting, financial reporting and business modeling – along with built-in scorecards and dashboards – enable seamless strategy communication.
CREATE MORE FREQUENT, ACCURATE FORECASTS.
Explore multiple scenarios and encourage broader participation in forecast development to enhance the reliability of published earnings expectations.
IMPROVE BUSINESS PROCESS EFFICIENCY.
An integrated process management framework enables users to create and monitor their business processes, automate key tasks, and identify and resolve bottlenecks.
Solutions That Implement SAS Financial ManagementFinancial Decision and Planning Workbench
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with more information.