- Sophisticated data preparation, summarization and exploration. Address missing values, filter outliers, develop segmentation rules, etc., with a powerful, interactive data preparation tools.
- Advanced predictive and descriptive modeling. Gain superior analytical depth with a suite of statistical, data mining and machine-learning algorithms.
- High-performance capabilities. Boost performance with the included high-performance data mining nodes.
- Fast, easy, self-sufficient way for business users to generate models.SAS Rapid Predictive Modeler automatically steps nontechnical users through a workflow of data mining tasks.
- Model comparisons, reporting and management. Quickly identify which models produce the best lift and overall ROI with easy-to-use assessment features.
- Scalable processing. Scale from a single-user system to very large enterprise solutions with the Java client and SAS server architecture.
BUILD BETTER MODELS WITH BETTER TOOLS.
Dramatically shorten model development time for your data miners and statisticians. An interactive, self-documenting process flow diagram environment efficiently maps the entire data mining process to produce the best results. And it has more predictive modeling techniques than any other commercial data mining package. Why not use the best?
EMPOWER BUSINESS USERS.
Business users and subject-matter experts with limited statistical skills can generate their own models using SAS Rapid Predictive Modeler. An easy-to-use GUI steps them through a workflow of data mining tasks. Analytics results are displayed in easy-to-understand charts that provide the insights needed for better decision making.
IMPROVE PREDICTION ACCURACY. SHARE RELIABLE RESULTS.
Create better-performing models using innovative algorithms and industry-specific methods. Verify results with visual assessment and validation metrics. Easily compare predictions and assessment statistics from models built with different approaches by displaying them side by side. The resulting diagrams also serve as self-documenting templates that you can update or apply to new problems without starting over.
AUTOMATE MODEL DEPLOYMENT AND SCORING.
Scoring code is automatically generated for all stages of model development, which eliminates potentially costly errors stemming from manually rewriting and converting code. You can embed the scoring code in your business processes. Or deploy it in real-time or batch environments within SAS, on the web and directly into relational databases. This saves time and produces more accurate results.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with more information.