Functional Consultants are talented and creative individuals who will play a big role in project design, implementation and support. You will be actively engaged in a collaborative environment to develop fast iterative solutions. You will work in an open environment where you can freely express your ideas and be supported by mentors and an incredibly talented team. You will have an opportunity to refine your technical skills, get training on SAS solutions and add certifications to your personal portfolio.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with specific software solution on consulting projects.
- Develop competencies in various SAS solutions
- Develop competencies in SAS programming and Data Integration
- Participate in solution design and reporting
- Conduct functional requirements gathering and documentation.
- Provide requirements for data integration and ETL.
- Work on the reporting solution to generate reports.
- Work with client business users and IT stakeholders to provide post-implementation maintenance and support
WHAT YOU'VE DONE (DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?)
- You have an Undergraduate degree in computer science, Industrial Engineering or other quantitative field with computer science coursework/experience
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience
- You have a basic understanding of general business principles
- You have some courses in business
- You have high degree of literacy in the following areas: programming, data transformation and ability to manipulate large quantities of complex data
- You have familiarity with SAS, Access, VBA, HTML, etc.
- You have technical competence in at least one programming language using embedded SQL querying language
- You are enthusiastic about learning business processes like financial modelling, budgeting, etc.
- You are enthusiastic about working collaboratively with internal and client teams
- You have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and are comfortable talking through your ideas and work flow
- You have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- You have enthusiasm for learning new tools and solutions
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with more information.