Technical Consultants are talented and creative individuals who will play a big role in project design, implementation and support. You will be actively engaged in a collaborative environment to develop fast iterative solutions. You will work in an open environment where you can freely express your ideas and be supported by mentors and an incredibly talented team. You will have an opportunity to refine your technical skills, get training on SAS solutions and add certifications to your personal portfolio.
Location – 5100 West Tilghman Street, Suite 110 Allentown, PA 18106
CT Global Solutions, Inc. is a management consulting, financial modeling, analytics, and technology services firm focused on improving financial and operational performance for its clients. As one of the implementation leading partners of SAS Institute, the largest privately held software company, CT Global has employed a variety of SAS tools and technology including Financial Management (SAS FM), Cost & Profitability Management (SAS CPM), Visualization, Exploration & Reporting (SAS VA), etc. The firm uniquely offers employees the flexible, entrepreneurial culture of a rapidly growing company and the exposure to high profile clients typical of larger consulting companies.
CT Global Solutions is currently looking for a SAS Cost & Profitability Management (SAS CPM) consultant to add to its consulting team. This individual will play a key role in the end to end software implementation life cycle and will be primarily focused on requirements analysis, cost and profitability modelling and data integration.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with SAS CPM software solution on cost and profitability modelling projects.
- Develop competencies in various SAS solutions
- Develop competencies in SAS programming and Data Integration
- Participate in solution design and reporting
- Conduct functional requirements gathering and documentation.
- Provide requirements for data integration and ETL.
- Work on the reporting solution to generate reports.
- Work with client business users and IT stakeholders to provide post-implementation maintenance and support
WHAT YOU’VE DONE (DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?)
- You have an Undergraduate degree in computer science, Industrial Engineering or Business with experience in programming
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience with SAS ABM / SAS Cost and Profitability Management (SAS CPM)
- You have a basic understanding of general business principles
- You have some courses in business
- You have high degree of literacy in the following areas: programming, data transformation and ability to manipulate large quantities of complex data
- You have familiarity with SAS, Access, VBA, HTML, etc.
- You have technical competence in at least one programming language using embedded SQL querying language
- You are enthusiastic about working collaboratively with internal and client teams
- You have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and are comfortable talking through your ideas and work flow
- You can prioritize and handle multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- You have enthusiasm for learning new tools and solutions
QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE)
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, Business or other quantitative field with programming experience
- High degree of literacy in at least three of the following areas: programming, data transformation, software installation, system administration and solution implementation
- Technical competence in at least one programming language using embedded SQL querying language
- Ability to work across multiple platforms (PC, UNIX, mainframe, etc.)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Willingness to travel 75 – 80% of time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
- Basic understanding of general business principles – highly preferred
- SAS Certification is highly preferred
- Familiarity with SAS Analytics tools, Access, VBA, HTML, etc. – plus
Compensation – competitive base salary + comprehensive benefits
In order to be considered for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter highlighting relevant experience and skills to email@example.com.