Senior Technical Consultants are talented and creative individuals who will play a leadership role in project design, implementation and support. You will be actively engaged in a collaborative environment to develop fast iterative solutions. You will work in an open environment where you can freely express your ideas and mentor an incredibly talented team. You will have an opportunity to refine your technical skills, get training on SAS solutions and add certifications to your personal portfolio.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead solution design and be responsible for quality, on-time delivery of implemented solution.
- Lead technical parts of consulting project and assign tasks for completion.
- Lead all master data management initiatives.
- Develop competencies in SAS programming, Data Integration and master data management.
- Conduct technical requirements gathering and documentation.
- Participate in solution design, data preparation and automation of reporting.
- Develop advanced custom code to augment SAS software for client specific needs
WHAT YOU’VE DONE (DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?)
- You have an Undergraduate and a Master’s degree in computer science or other quantitative field with computer science coursework/experience
- You have 5 to 8 years of experience
- You have high degree of literacy in the following areas: programming, data transformation and ability to manipulate large quantities of complex data
- You can work across multiple platforms (PC, UNIX, mainframe, etc.)
- You have familiarity with SAS, Access, VBA, HTML, etc.
- You have technical competence in at least one programming language using embedded SQL querying language
- You are enthusiastic about working collaboratively with internal and client teams
- You have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and are comfortable talking through your ideas and work flow
- You can prioritize and handle multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- You have enthusiasm for learning new tools and solutions