Senior Functional Consultants are talented and creative individuals who will play a leadership role in project design, implementation and support. You will be actively engaged in a collaborative environment to develop fast iterative solutions. You will work in an open environment where you can freely express your ideas and mentor an incredibly talented team. You will have an opportunity to refine your technical skills, get training on SAS solutions and add certifications to your personal portfolio.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work on Pre-Sales presentations
- Lead solution design and be responsible for quality, on-time delivery.
- Lead functional part of the work with specific software solution on consulting projects.
- Conduct functional requirements gathering and documentation.
- Coordinate with Senior Technical Consultant to ensure timely completion of technical requirements.
- Work on the reporting solution to generate reports.
- Work with specific software solution on consulting projects.
- Develop competencies in various SAS solutions
- Develop competencies in SAS programming and Data Integration
- Participate in solution design and reporting
- Provide requirements for data integration and ETL.
- Work with client business users and IT stakeholders to provide post-implementation maintenance and support
WHAT YOU’VE DONE (DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?)
- You have an Undergraduate and Master’s degree in computer science, Industrial Engineering or other quantitative field with computer science coursework/experience
- You have 5 to 8 years of experience
- You have a good understanding of general business principles
- You have some courses in business at Undergraduate or Masters level
- You have high degree of literacy in the following areas: programming, data transformation and ability to manipulate large quantities of complex data
- You have familiarity with SAS, Access, VBA, HTML, etc.
- You have technical competence in at least one programming language using embedded SQL querying language
- You are enthusiastic about learning business processes like financial modelling, budgeting, etc.
- You are enthusiastic about working collaboratively with internal and client teams
- You have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and are comfortable talking through your ideas and work flow
- You can prioritize and handle multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- You have enthusiasm for learning new tools and solutions