Senior Analytics Consultants are talented and creative individuals who will play a leadership role in designing and implementing analytics projects. You will be actively engaged in a collaborative environment to develop fast iterative solutions. You will work in an open environment where you can freely express your ideas and mentor an incredibly talented team. You will have an opportunity to refine your technical skills, get training on SAS solutions and add certifications to your personal portfolio.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work on Pre-sales presentations
- Lead the design and execution of analytics projects.
- Work with specific solutions related to forecasting, data mining and optimization for a variety of applications.
- Work on data integration, model development and provide insights through reports and analysis.
- Conduct functional requirements gathering and documentation.
- Coordinate with Senior Technical Consultant to ensure timely completion of technical requirements.
- Work on the reporting solution to generate reports.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE (DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?)
- You have an Undergraduate and Master’s degree in computer science, Industrial Engineering, and Analytics or other quantitative field with analytics coursework/experience
- You have 5 to 8 years of experience
- You have a good understanding of general business principles
- You have some courses in business at Undergraduate or Masters level
- You have high degree of literacy in the following areas: SAS Data Mining; Model Development; forecasting and Optimization.
- You have technical competence in at least one programming language using embedded SQL querying language
- You are enthusiastic about learning business processes like financial modelling, budgeting, etc.
- You are enthusiastic about working collaboratively with internal and client teams
- You have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and are comfortable talking through your ideas and work flow
- You can prioritize and handle multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- You have enthusiasm for learning new tools and solutions