Sales and Business Development Specialist for Reseller and Gold Partner of SAS Canada
CT Global Solutions is a Gold Partner and Reseller in Canada for the SAS Institute, the world’s largest privately held software company, and global market leader in analytics software. CT Global Solutions is seeking a sales and business development specialist located in Toronto to support its growth and success as a partner of SAS Canada.
Develop CT Global Solutions as a software reseller and services provider for SAS in Canada. Develop pipeline of new sales opportunities. Partner with SAS field Account Executives, and Inside Sales to sell software and services to their accounts. Ensure renewal of SAS software licenses based on annual targets, and coordinate efforts to up-sell and cross-sell opportunities for existing customers. Manage pipeline and coordinate calls, presentations and demos to close software and services opportunities from the above sources. Meet specified targets for software and services revenues including new sales, license renewals, and cross/upsell at existing customers.
- Grow CT Global/SAS Canada sales:
- Work with marketing and SAS sales to generate new leads
- Convert leads to qualified opportunities
- Close software and services sales to new and existing CT Global SAS customers
- Retain CT Global’s SAS Canada customer portfolio (software license renewals)
- Support the sale process
- Coordinate sales collaterals, schedule demonstrations and other activities to convert prospects sales
- Coordinate sales campaigns to schedule calls, presentations, demonstrations etc. to convert leads to sales
- Handle pipeline administrative tasks including registration of opportunities and management of the Canada pipeline in Pipedrive
- Coordinate with SAS Canada PSD. Assist as needed with communications between the SAS PSD Business Partner Manager and CT Global to ensure proper communication of PSD opportunities and timely response from CT Global.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of sales techniques and understanding of sales strategies and cycle.
- Proven ability and success in closing sales
- Skill in communicating basic technical, business and financial concepts and relating them to SAS applications and user needs
- Reliable, disciplined individual with perseverance and persuasion skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business and covering, finance, operations, marketing, MIS and other relevant disciplines
Typically requires a minimum of five years of experience in the sales, marketing, or technical support of business and financial software solutions (including related training products and services). Specific industry-related experience may be considered in combination with the above requirements.