Platform Consultants are talented and creative individuals who will play a big role setting up and supporting technical projects. You will also be engaged in solution and architecture design. You will be actively engaged in a collaborative environment to install and configure specific SAS applications. You will work with clients to complete installations and support the internal consulting team to solve performance related issues. You will work in an open environment where you can freely express your ideas and be supported by mentors and an incredibly talented team. You will have an opportunity to refine your technical skills, get training on SAS solutions and add certifications to your personal portfolio.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support Architect on systems integration and design
- Complete software installation and configuration
- Assist clients with hardware sizing
- Resolve system and solution performance issues
- Communicate with SAS Tech support to resolve open tickets
- Provide customer support on ongoing performance issues
- Develop competencies in various SAS solutions
- Develop competencies in SAS programming and Data Integration
- Conduct technical requirements gathering and documentation.
- Work with client business users and IT stakeholders to provide post-implementation maintenance and support
WHAT YOU’VE DONE (DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?)
- You have an Undergraduate degree in computer science, Industrial Engineering or other quantitative field with computer science coursework/experience
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience
- You are enthusiastic about putting hardware / devices together
- You have a strong interest in networking solutions
- You have an understanding of hardware sizing
- You have familiarity with Platform Administration
- You have familiarity with SAS, Access, VBA, HTML, etc.
- You are enthusiastic about working collaboratively with internal and client teams
- You have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and are comfortable talking through your ideas and work flow
- You have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- You have enthusiasm for learning new tools and solutions