Interns are talented and creative individuals who will play an important support role in various aspects of operations, marketing and delivery of client solutions. You will get an opportunity to learn how a consulting organization works. You will be exposed to and gain experience in both technical and business aspects of consulting solutions. You will work in an open environment where you can freely express your ideas and work with an incredibly talented team. You will have an opportunity to refine your skills and experience and build a portfolio for yourself.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support various initiatives at the firm related to market research, develop marketing materials, prepare presentations and do documentation.
- Learn how a consulting firm works to design, develop, implement and support solutions.
- Work with some specific elements of the solution on implementation projects.
- Develop project documentation
- Perform data integration activities
WHAT YOU’VE DONE (DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?)
- You are currently enrolled in Undergraduate program in computer science, industrial engineering or business.
- You have proficiency with all MS Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- You have familiarity with SAS, Access, VBA, HTML, etc.
- You have technical competence in at least one programming language using embedded SQL querying language
- You have good time management skills
- You have good oral and written communication skills
- You are enthusiastic about learning business processes.
OUR TEAM AT CT GLOBAL
- We are an innovative and performance driven company making a positive difference to the success of our clients. Our team is enthusiastic about the opportunity to work for our company and contribute to our success. It creates the perfect scenario to contribute to our client success and to grow your skills and experience in a diverse and positive working environment.
- Our team tells us they really enjoy working at CT Global. If you want to be part of this team, please let us know and we will find the best opportunity for you on our team.