Engagement Managers are talented and creative individuals who will play a leadership role in solution delivery and client communications. You will also be involved in understanding customer requirements and work with the team to develop an implementation plan. You will be involved in all project management activities and ensure timely delivery. You will work closely with the team and the client to identify and mitigate project risk. You will work in an open environment where you can freely express your ideas and work with an incredibly talented team. You will have an opportunity to refine your project management skills and learn about SAS solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage projects and regular client communications.
- Will work closely with project team to manage project, generate status reports, identify and mitigate project risks.
- Manage client communications including preparation of project status reports
- Track and resolve escalated action items and mitigate risk
- Track project progress and interact with team to ensure timely delivery and sign off
- Work on Pre-Sales presentations
- Coordinate with Senior Technical Consultant to ensure timely completion of technical requirements.
- Work with client business users and IT stakeholders to provide post-implementation maintenance and support
WHAT YOU’VE DONE (DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?)
- You have an Undergraduate and Master’s degree in technology or business-related field.
- You have 5 to 8 years of experience in project management including certification
- You have a good understanding of general business principles
- You are enthusiastic about learning business processes like financial modelling, budgeting, etc.
- You are enthusiastic about working collaboratively with internal and client teams
- You have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- You can prioritize and handle multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- You have enthusiasm for working with clients to understand evolving needs and offer solutions.