CT Global Solutions is a team of creative thinkers that offers analytics solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Our Systems, powered by SAS, help organizations improve profitability by allowing a more robust view of their internal financial systems. We are relentlessly committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction, accomplished by on-time product delivery and ongoing technical support.
We invest in unparalleled career development and professional success through training and mentoring. We firmly believe we are only as strong as our weakest member, and therefore, never stop investing in our team growth. By joining our team, you will grow and develop both personally and professionally. Your loyalty will be reciprocated by the company and team.
If you relish the challenge of innovative solution design and implementation, and adhere to a high standard of excellence, please join our team.
- Technical Consultant: Will support consulting projects with data integration, ETL and master data management. Will also conduct technical requirements gathering and documentation. Will also participate in solution design, data preparation and automation of reporting.
- Functional Consultant: Will work with specific software solution on consulting projects. Will also conduct functional requirements gathering and documentation. Will also support data integration and ETL. Will work on the reporting solution to generate reports.
- Platform Consultant: Will support Architect on systems integration and design. Will also be responsible for all software installations for SAS solutions. Will resolve system and solution performance issues and play an active role on customer support engagements.
- Senior Technical Consultant: Will lead solution design and be responsible for quality, on-time delivery of implemented solution. Will lead technical parts of consulting project and assign tasks for completion. Lead all master data management initiatives.
- Senior Functional Consultant: Will lead solution design and be responsible for quality, on-time delivery. Will lead functional part of the work with specific software solution on consulting projects. Will also conduct functional requirements gathering and documentation. Will also coordinate with Senior Technical Consultant to ensure timely completion of technical requirements. Will work on the reporting solution to generate reports.
- Senior Analytics Consultant: Will lead the design and execution of analytics projects. Will work with specific solutions related to forecasting, data mining and optimization for a variety of applications.
Architect: Will lead systems integration and solution architecture. Will provide guidance for data preparation, integration and resolve system performance issues. Will conduct requirements gathering and develop systems architecture around the proposed solution.
Engagement Manager: Will be responsible for project management and regular client communications. Will work closely with project team to manage project, generate status reports, identify and mitigate project risks.
Intern: Will support various initiatives at the firm related to market research, develop marketing materials, prepare presentations and do documentation. Interns will be exposed to how a consulting firm works to design, develop, implement and support solutions. Will have an opportunity to work with some specific elements of the solution.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with more information.