Profit Analytics is a high-value, high-return solution for improving profitability. It includes large data in-memory computing and analytics, a rules-based engine for calculating and analyzing cost and profitability, and the ability to create scenarios and explore the impact of decisions on the fly using integrated predictive analytics.
Profit Analytics, provides insights and analysis that are typically not found in financial systems. Areas of benefit include:
- Drive Future Profit Growth. Model and optimize new sources of profitable revenue, including new products or services, marketing programs, and new business ventures.
- Product Management. Price existing products and services based on profitability—not just revenue potential. Identify products with below-target margins for cost reduction opportunities.
- Customer Management and Segmentation. Identify your most and least profitable customers. Segment your customers by product, division, channel, or demographic data. Optimize your marketing dollars based on segment and customer profitability.
- Operations. Reveal the activities and processes that don’t add value and reduce your profits.Identify which operational segments contribute and detract from your overall profitability.
- Regulatory Compliance. Maintain all data relating to profitability in one application to reduce the cost of compliance. Answer regulator, audit, and management questions on profitability quickly and confidently.
Learn More About Applications of Profit Analytics
- Global Profit Reporting and Accountability for a Large Bank
- Informed Decisions with Accurate Data for a Credit Union
- High Technology Manufacturing: The Portable Instrument Division of Tektronix
- High Technology Manufacturing: Zytec
- High Technology Manufacturing: Hewlett-Packard’s Roseville Network Division
- High Technology Manufacturing: Business Products Division of Nortel
- Saving a State Transportation Organization Millions in TCO
- Manufacturing: Deluxe Corporation
- A Single Data Repository for a Global Financial Services Company
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with more information.