- Decision Analytics – utilizes SAS analytics such as forecasting and optimization routines within the financial workbench to do scenario analysis and derive optimal pricing, optimal inventories and optimal workforce requirements. Utilizes process and workflow that meets controllership and governance standards.
- Budgeting and Planning — increases the quality of the budgeting process by shifting analyst and manager time from preparation to value-added analysis. Eases communications and speeds up planning cycles using workflow control and enterprise collaboration.
- Consolidation and Reporting — close the books efficiently and quickly where ownership rules, intercompany transactions, currency translation, and other factors increase consolidation and reporting complexity. Meet all accounting and regulatory requirements while using a fully compliant process.
- Inventory and merchandize planning — incorporate demand forecasting and inventory optimization into the planning process. The workbench can be used as part of S&OP process as well as financial planning and scenario analysis.
Learn More About Applications of Financial Decision and Planning Workbench
- Integrated Forecasting for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- Advanced Forecasting and Optimization for an Engine Manufacturer
- Reducing Inventory for an Injection Molding Manufacturer
- Budgeting and Consolidation for a Video Game Retail Manufacturer
- Improved Workflow and Instant Reporting for a Debt Collection Company
- Improved Workflow and Financial Management for Casinos
- Integrated Forecasting for an International Aerospace Company
- Master Data Management For a Financial Services Company
- Master Data Management For a Bank
- Information Technology Service Charges For State Government
- Performance Management System for the South Dakota Department of Transportation
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with more information.