CT Global Solutions has developed a custom Profit Analytics solution for the payment processor industry. The solution is powered by SAS Cost and Profitability Management (SAS CPM). The solution is offered under the Managed Analytics Services Program (MASP) where the software is hosted and clients pay a fixed monthly amount for services. The solution will enable payment processors to:
- Make more accurate marketing and operational decisions leading to improved profits and a positive ROI.
- Gain insights into drivers of profitability to enable computation of profit lift based on transaction volume changes by merchant/customer type.
- Compute customer profitability and customer lifetime value (CLV) to enable more precise segmentation and targeting.
- Increased return on marketing spend and increased retention of profitable customers.
- Accurately estimate fully loaded cost of transactions.
- Accurately estimate resource requirements at process and network level.
- Reduce regulatory and compliance costs from automation of profit reporting.
- Perform exploration, visualization and reporting through high performance, flexible rules driven modeling environment
In addition, CT Global Solutions provides white label solutions for larger Payment Processors to help them monetize data and offer solutions to their client base.
Community Banks & Credit Unions
Our dedicated solution for Community Banks is driven by a passion that small banks and credit unions should be able to access the same Profit Analytics that are employed by the big banks and the larger regional banks.
CT Global Solutions has developed a custom Profit Analytics solution for Community Banks. The solution is powered by SAS Cost and Profitability Management (SAS CPM). The solution is offered under the Managed Analytics Services Program (MASP) where the software is hosted and clients pay a fixed monthly amount for services.
The solution enables smaller banks and credit unions to quickly derive insights into the drivers of profitability and improve financial results.
- Which products and customers are profitable?
- Where are the cost reduction opportunities?
- What are the drivers of profitability?
CT Global Solutions has data input templates where clients can input data. These are automatically imported into our templates to run a pre-built, standard model. The solution, which includes pre-built, standard templates, provides detailed cost and revenue assignments and creates reports for business users and analysts. The reports provide insights into cost and profitability for products, customers and locations. The reporting environment, powered by SAS Visual Analytics (VA) provides self-help and drill down capabilities.
The main features of this solution are as follows:
- No payment for software – whether client chooses cloud or on-site offering.
- Models are pre-built for banks of this size.
- CT Global runs the models and provides reports each month. There is no need for a bank analyst to maintain the solution.
- The impact on the information technology department is minimal. If the bank selects the cloud-based solution, no hardware is required onsite.
- Banks pay an affordable monthly subscription fee.
Loan Portfolio Performance for Regional Banks
CT Global Solutions has developed a custom solution for regional banks that helps automate the manual data entry and analysis using MS Excel sheets to prepare loss curves. Our goal is to help regional banks get away from reliance on MS Excel and automate the process using SAS analytics. This enables banks to prepare loss curves by customer segment and migrate the results to their planning and budgeting applications.
The CT Global solution uses SAS technology to automate the creation of Principal Decay Curves, Cumulative Loss Curves, Principal Payment Curves and Interest & Fees Payment Curves. Our implementation includes data management for customer segmentation and provides a custom UI for automatic loading of data, generation of curves and export to financial planning and budgeting templates.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with more information.