Since 1991 CT Global Solutions has helped hundreds of public and private sector organizations improve performance and create value by delivering the knowledge and insight needed to make every decision count for financial and business success. We deliver value to clients with solutions powered by SAS technology and leveraging our unique knowledge and experience.
CT Global’s unique differentiators include:
- Helped create the field of profitability diagnostics, modeling and analytics.
- Thought leaders on Activity Based Costing (ABC) and Activity Based Management (ABM), publishing the best-selling book in the field.
- Co-founded ABC Technologies, the company that developed the first commercially available profit analytics software tool (OROS) which was acquired by SAS in 2002.
- Participated in the continued evolution of the SAS Cost and Profitability Management Solution (SAS CPM).
- 25 years of experience implementing profitability diagnostics using multiple solutions including SAS ABM / SAS CPM.
- 20 years of experience implementing Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and Financial Modeling.
- Our mission is to empower our clients with creative solutions powered by the latest technology that leverage all of the data to make better decisions and meet business objectives.
- Our end-to-end turnkey implementation methodology includes data management, solution design, implementation and support.
Peter B. B. Turney, PhD
Co-Founder, President and Chairman
Dr. Turney is the President, and Chairman of CT Global Solutions, Inc., a SAS partner specializing in the SAS for Finance solution suite. He has been an innovator and thought leader in the area of cost and profit analytics for over thirty years.
Dr. Turney founded CT Global Solutions and ABC Technologies (acquired by the SAS Institute in 2002) to provide the world’s first scalable commercial solutions for cost and profitability management. Today he brings a comprehensive finance solution to increase profitability, manage risk and address controllership and compliance.
Dr. Turney is a frequent presenter to management groups. He has published numerous works on management including the global best-selling book Common Cents. The second edition of Common Cents. was published by McGraw-Hill in June of 2005. Dr. Turney has written for the Harvard Business Review, Sloan Management Review, Financial Executive, Cost Management, and other leading journals. He is a graduate of Bristol University (BA) and the University of Minnesota (MS & PhD).
Manash R. Ray, PhD
Dr. Ray is the co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of CT Global Solutions, Inc. He is responsible for executing the SAS for Finance initiative successfully to provide sustaining value to CT Global’s clients.
He has developed innovative solutions in finance for over twenty-five years. His areas of expertise include financial and analytic modeling for profit improvement, inventory optimization, cost management, pricing, and financial planning. In addition to operations, Dr. Ray is involved in creative solution design for a wide variety of applications.
Dr. Ray is a frequent presenter at professional conferences and has delivered many executive workshops and presentations. He is the author of a book on Quality Management, which documents current quality practices and provides case studies of Baldrige award winning companies. He has published many articles on finance and analytics in leading journals, including Management Science, Decision Sciences, Journal of Cost Management, and Internal Auditor. He was previously the co-editor of the Guide to Cost Management, the authoritative professional publication in the field.
Dr. Ray received a PhD. from the Pennsylvania State University in Business Administration with minors in Operations Research and Management Information Systems and an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management with concentrations in finance and operations research.